Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chunking My Goals

http://dorysaysjustkeepswimming.blogspot.com/2011/01/goal-setting-and-evaluation-day.html

This is the blog the girls in our Just Keep Swimming group and I are working on.
Today I am to chunk down my goals into smaller steps.

My goals copied from my previous post
Health and fitness


to get down to 65kilos,
the PCOS symptoms to go away and never come back,
to be able to outrun my dog ;)
to look good in my wedding dress

My 1/2 way mark chunk

I have allowed myself until September 2011 to get down to 65 kilo, as of this morning's weigh in I am 86.4 so I have 21.4 kilo to lose in 221 days. Divided down this is a loss of ...

10.7 kg in 110days

or 5.35kilo in  55 days

2.7 kilo in 27 days

or 1.35  in 14 days

or lastly 671grams in 7 days pffft how hard does it sound now! lol

As for the other goals, they will come about as the weight goes, I am still low carbing which is really helping with the PCOS symptoms, this is obviously a long term / lifestyle change that I have made, so I guess I could interpret that goal into something like "Find new Low Carb recipes because the few that I have are getting boring"
But for now I am tired, it's been so hot here the last couple of days, the brood have gone to bed, and I think it's nitey nite time for me too. Will continue this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment