Saturday, January 29, 2011

Still going strong

It's been a while since I last posted, I have shed 6 kilo since October, so not a shabby effort, I essentially stopped my diet tracking over the Christmas break, I knew I was going to go off the rails and figured if I keep filling in my food diary that I would just get the guilts and it would all fall apart, I kept up the exercise and for the most part ate healthy foods, but I allowed myself a slice or 3 of Pav over Christmas and the Rum Balls I made were just divine, there were other nasties that crept in, and I spent a week at my parents house, just the thought of going there adds a kilo, I caught up with my brothers and sisters that I haven't seen in ages and a couple of boozy nights followed, it was a great time. And best of all, I am back on the wagon and not at all feeling like I have failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment